How Freyr can help
Freyr offers multiple and flexible service models to choose, based on the manufacturer's operating model.
Freyr is a leading global Regulatory solutions and services provider specialized in Medical Devices Regulatory support. With a registered office in Berkshire, Freyr is poised as the go-to UK Responsible Person Services provider with end-to-end Regulatory support for registering and marketing your Medical and In-Vitro Devices in the UK.
- Dedicated single point of client service contact
- Highly qualified professionals as UKRP delivering compliance-oriented comprehensive services
- Tailor-made as per client requirements
- Saving valuable time for businesses considering quick set-up service
- Offering industry standard economic solutions for healthcare businesses
The UK distributors and importers can act as a UKRP for a foreign Medical Device manufacturer, provided they comply with UK MHRA pre-requisites and have the required Quality Management System in place. Freyr can support in establishing the procedures or remediate existing procedures to comply with the MHRA regulations.